1. Physioedge podcasts – http://physioedge.com.au/podcasts/ Great podcasts presented by David Pope from Australia and numerous experts from around the world. Covering mainly sports physio topics.
2. The Physio Matters Podcast (TPMP) – http://chewshealth.co.uk/the-physio-matters-podcast/ Great podcasts presented by Jack Chew and team from the UK. Covers a whole range of topics including pain science, NHS etc.
3. BJSM Podcast (Also on SoundCloud) – https://soundcloud.com/bmjpodcasts/sets/bjsm-1 Short 15-20 mins podcasts covering all aspects of sports and exercise medicine by various field experts. *Also available on the SoundCloud App or the BJSM App
4. La Trobe SEMRC Podcast (Also on SoundCloud) – http://semrc.blogs.latrobe.edu.au/category/podcasts-and-interviews/
4. BJSM Blog – http://blogs.bmj.com/bjsm/ A mix of sports and exercise medicine blogs *Also available on the BJSM App
5. BJSM Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/BJSMVideos
6. TREK Group Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOleg2sIlY50bV-rCkSdmg Translating Research Evidence & Knowledge (TREK) group was founded by Dr Christian Barton and Dr Michael Rathleff
7. La Trobe SEMRC Blog – http://semrc.blogs.latrobe.edu.au/blog/ La Trobe University Sports and Exercise Medicine Research Centre blog features an abundance of great information
8. Aspetar Journal – http://www.aspetar.com/journal/Default.aspx Excellent free online journal by Aspetar is a great resource to the SEM community
Accelerated Motion Physiotherapy (AMP Physio)